MESLE COMBO WATERSKIS STRATO PRO 170 CM WITH B6.2 BINDINGS
If you can't stop grinning after water skiing, you probably skied the MESLE Strato combo waterskis.
Especially this version with B6.2 boot-bindings is the perfect choice for sporty combo ski riders and ambitious slalom skiers. The versatile combo skis with wide body tip and double tunnel allows you to ski effortless, controlled and sporty, whether you are slalom skiing or duo skiing. The Strato is designed with a wide body and parabolic shape for easy deep water starts and minimal effort. The double tunnel base gives you smooth tracking and reliable edge hold in the same ski. Crossing the wake and skiing on rough water never felt so easy thanks to additional side channels.
Slalom Skier will notice the tail rocker which allows smooth, predictable turns and makes the Strato even more versatile.
Combined with the B6.2 bindings, the Strato becomes a true slalom ski. The B6.2 one-size boot bindings are suitable for shoe sizes 36 to 48 EU (depending on foot width) and ensure a save hold in tight turns. For combo skiing, the Strato is perfectly suitable from 50 kg (slalom skiing from 40 kg) as well as for weak motorized boats or rather heavy persons up to 120 kg.
- Modern Combo Skis with B6.2 boot bindings, perfectly suitable for beginners up to sporty slalom skiers
- Sturdy RIM-Tec plastic construction with UV-Protect surface and ABS reinforcement in binding area, conspicuous white ABS fins
- Easily turning thanks to unique double-tunnel base, side channels for perfect tracking on flat and rough waters
- Dual Lace B6.2 Boot bindings with adjustable rear toe plate, firm and comfortable hold, EU sizes 36 to 48 (depending on foot width)
- Length 170 cm (67"), width 19.6 cm, suitable for weight range 40 to 120 kg (combo) and 40 to 100 kg (slalom)
- Free shipping from 300,00 € within the EU*.
- Order before 2pm and your products will be shipped the same day (Business days only)
- With the shipping confirmation, you will receive a tracking link that you can use to find out the status of your parcel.
*Exceptions apply, e.g. for island and special areas.