MESLE WAKEBOARD MAIN ROPE SIX
The MESLE SIX wakeboard main rope is perfect for advanced and ambitious wakeboard riders who are looking for a lightweight and very tear-resistant non-stretch wakeboard line. Compared to ordinary PE lines, the SIX Spectra line does not stretch when wakeboarding, so you always have traction on the line during wake jumps and get better rotation.
With a line length of 21.3m and three loops (55'/10'/5') - length with 5' handle - you can adjust the line to your wake. Use the shortest line length to practice wake to wake jumps and other tricks, and longer line lengths when you want more airtime.
The Spectra line with H-Braid Dyneema core is additionally protected with a polypropylene cover and is extremely robust and tear-resistant. The leash floats and is very visible in the water thanks to the special patterning. The SIX leash is supplied with a Rope Keeper, so you can store and hang the rope tangle-free.
- Non-Stretch wakeboard main rope for advanced and ambitious wakeboarders
- Spectra rope with tear-resistant Dyneema core and Polypropylen Protection, floating
- 3 sectionen 15,2 m/18,2 m/19,8 m (50'/60'/65'), length markings on line incl. 5' handle (55', 65', 70')
- Total length of main rope 19,8 m (65'), matching handle optionally available, delivery incl. Rope Keeper
- Free shipping from 300,00 € within the EU*.
- Order before 2pm and your products will be shipped the same day (Business days only)
- With the shipping confirmation, you will receive a tracking link that you can use to find out the status of your parcel.
*Exceptions apply, e.g. for island and special areas.