All D3 trick ski models combine everything Denny Kidder has learned over the years while also considering the changing needs of the modern trick skier. Fresh new design concepts and solutions were utilized to produce the ultimate skis for the new age trick ski competitor as well as the seasoned veteran. You can feel the difference quality construction makes with the very first ride. Don't settle, buy an AIRA Carbon today.
The AIRA Carbon begins with a lightweight I.P.N. core and 100% carbon fiber laminate construction. The core, when combined with the carbon fiber laminates, make the AIRA Carbon ultra-light weight and incredibly strong. The all carbon fiber laminate construction make the AIRA Carbon lightning fast but still very forgiving. Quick rebound after a load makes the AIRA Carbon the most stable performance trick ski available.
The AIRA Carbon and the AIRA Carbon HC come complete with rock solid ABS plastic anchors embedded inside the core of each ski. These anchors allow us to install the industry’s highest quality machine screw inserts in all AIRA Carbon models. Rear plate inserts are standard equipment on all AIRA Carbon tricks. These rear inserts are designed to work with our Pro Trick Plate.
You are unsure and need advice? One of our specialists will be happy to help you choose the right D3 trick ski or arrange a D3 trick ski for you to test!
- D3 trick ski from the World Cup development department, Zero Tolerance Manufacturing
- Lightweight I.P.N. core and 100% carbon fiber laminate construction, ultra-light weight and incredibly strong
- Rock solid, ABS plastic anchors embedded inside the core of each ski
- Fast but still very forgiving, quick rebound after a load, most stable performance trick ski available
- Insert patterns accommodate current D3, Reflex, HO, Radar, etc front binding plates & D3 Pro Trick Plate (PTP) for the rear toe
- Free shipping from 300,00 € within the EU*.
- Order before 2pm and your products will be shipped the same day (Business days only)
- With the shipping confirmation, you will receive a tracking link that you can use to find out the status of your parcel.
*Exceptions apply, e.g. for island and special areas.