MESLE Life Vest Fisherman
Item number: 542265
Ready for shipment, delivery time 1-2 working days
Incl. VAT excl. Shipping
Order & pay until 2pm - same day dispatch (except Sat & Sun)
MESLE BUOYANCY AID FISHERMAN
The MESLE Fisherman is designed with two practical chest pockets. This means you always have the most important essentials quickly to hand when stand-up paddling, kayaking or fishing.
The versatile and comfortable universal life vest fits most teenagers and adults. The flexible lamellar foam ensures a comfortable and snug fit. Thanks to the two individually adjustable straps, the buoyancy aid can be easily adjusted.
The buoyancy bodies are kept as thin as possible so that the life jacket sits close to the body and is hardly noticeable when worn. In addition, the Fisherman is open at the sides for maximum freedom of movement when paddling or fishing. The buoyancy vest is also equipped with a D-ring to attach a safety line when stand up paddling or jet skiing. Other popular uses for the Fisherman include snorkelling, sailing, swimming and many more.
The buoyancy aid is certified according to the DIN EN ISO 12402-5 standard and offers 50N buoyancy. The Fisherman therefore keeps you on the surface of the water without any swimming movements.
The universal size Adult is ideal for teenagers and adults with a chest circumference of 76-132 cm or from 40 kg. In addition, the oversize Adult XL+ is available for people with a chest circumference of 122-152 cm.
- Universal buoyancy aid and boating vest for youths & adults, 50 N class according to DIN EN ISO 12402-5
- Lots of freedom of movement, lightweight and thin, boating vest perfect for fishing, paddle boarding, sailing, snorkeling etc.
- Two practical chest pockets with velcro, 210 D Nylon fabric, light EPE soft foam with plenty buoyancy
- Open on both sides, super large adjustment range, two adjustable belts for snug fit
- Universal size Adult with 76-132 cm (40-70+ kg) chest measurement, oversize Adult XL+ with 122-152 cm chest measurement
* Incl. VAT excl. Shipping